Saint Catherine Labouré School’s high academic standards are attained not only in the classroom, but through extracurricular activities such as:
- Altar Serving - Students in 4th grade through 8th grade are invited to train as an Altar Server for both school and parish Masses.
- Choir - Choir is open to students in 1st grade through 8th grade. Students meet after school once a week to practice songs for the different liturgies. The choir sings at our First Friday Liturgies and Family Liturgies.
- Student Council - Students in 6th grade through 8th grade are invited to run for a position on Student Council. Student Council organizes various school activities, liturgies, and fundraisers throughout the school year.
- Yearbook - Our Yearbook staff consists of 7th and 8th grade students who work throughout the school year to produce a memorable Yearbook. Students meet with Yearbook Advisor once a week to design the layout.
- Academic Junior High Decathlon - The Academic Junior High Decathlon is a competition for students in 6th through 8th grades. There are ten events. Two are collaborative team efforts - a logic quiz with 20 rigorous thinking problems, and a super quiz with 50 multiple choice questions in five broad academic themes. The remaining eight events test individual knowledge of Roman Catholic doctrine, English, Literature, Science, Mathematics, Current Events, Social Studies, and Fine Arts (Art and Music). Awards are given for individual and team performances.
- Chess Club - Students meet at lunch to share strategies and learn and practice chess.
- School Newspaper - Students in 5th through 8th grade work collaboratively to bring school news and current events to the student body.
- Arts Alive (Art and Music) - This after school enrichment program provides convenient and affordable classes in dance, violin, guitar, and drums. For more information, please visit their website.
- Robotics/Mathematics (STEMM Learning) - This after school STEM program offers classes for students in 1st through 8th grade. For more information, please visit their website.
- Boy/Girl Scouts - We offer both Girl Scouts and Boys Scouts on campus.