- All families interested in enrolling their child should consider visiting our school first. To learn more, please CLICK HERE
- Following a visit, please complete a preschool application inquiry online, CLICK HERE
- If approved, you will be provided with a Preschool Admission Packet. The Admission Packet must be completed and submitted to hold you place. A non-refundable registration feel will also be accepted.
- For your convenience, you may download the Preschool Admission Packet from this website. Please note, you must first be approved before turning the admissions forms in. See list below.
NOTE: A submitted Application Inquiry does not mean that your child has been accepted. You will be called and informed whether or not your child has been accepted. Registration Fee are not collected until your child’s acceptance has been determined.
Admission Packet Contents
- Notification of Personal Rights (LIC 613)
- Consent for Medical Treatment (LIC 627)
- Identification and Emergency Information (LIC 700)
- Child’s Physician’s Report (LIC 701)
- Child’s Pre-admission Health History (LIC 702)
- Notification of Parent’s Rights (LIC 995)
- Your child’s Immunization Record
- Your child’s Birth Certificate and, if applicable, Baptismal Certificate
- Non-refundable $250 Registration Fee
ALL FORMS ARE TO BE COMPLETED IN FULL AND SUBMITTED PRIOR TO ENTRY INTO THE PRESCHOOL PROGRAM.