- All families interested in enrolling their child should consider visiting our school first. Following a visit, please complete a preschool application, available either in the office or here.
- Once accepted, you will be provided with a Preschool Admission Packet. The Admission Packet must be completed and submitted to hold you place. A non-refundable registration feel will also be accepted.
- For your convenience, you may download the Preschool Admission Packet from this website. See list below.
A submitted Application does not mean that your child has been accepted. You will be called and informed whether or not your child has been accepted. Registration Fee checks are not cashed until your child’s acceptance has been determined.
- Notification of Personal Rights (LIC 613)
- Consent for Medical Treatment (LIC 627)
- Identification and Emergency Information (LIC 700)
- Child’s Physician’s Report (LIC 701)
- Child’s Pre-admission Health History (LIC 702)
- Notification of Parent’s Rights (LIC 995)
- Admission and Procedures
- Your child’s Immunization Record
- Your child’s Birth Certificate and, if applicable, Baptismal Certificate
- Registration Fee by check