Applications for admission for the following school year will be available at our Open House Event on the last Sunday in January. However, for those unable to attend the Open House, full application packets are available in the school office after the Open House date in January or the basic forms can be downloaded here:
Admission to Transitional Kindergarten
Transitional Kindergarten is part of St. Catherine Labouré School and is a full day program from 7:55am-3:15pm. Applicants must be 5 years of age by December 1st. No Readiness Assessment Test is required for enrollment. However, the school will determine social and physical age appropriate readiness.
Admission to Kindergarten
Our Kindergarten is a full day program from 7:55am-3:15pm. Applicants must be 5 years of age by September 1st. Students will be required to take a Kindergarten Assessment Test to determine school readiness.
Applicants must be 6 years of age by September 1st. Students will be required to take a 1st Grade Assessment Test to determine school readiness.
Applicants must meet age requirements by September 1st and will be required to take an Academic Assessment Test.
To be considered for enrollment at St. Catherine Labouré School, you must submit the following:
- Completed Application Form
- A copy of the student’s birth certificate
- A copy of the student’s baptismal certificate (if Catholic)
- A copy of the student’s 1st Communion certificate, etc, (if older)
- Immunization records
- A copy of the most recent report card (if applying for grades 2-8) and latest standardized test scores you may have.
- Testing fee: Grades K-1 is $50, Grades 2-8 is $35
Once all criteria have been met, new students may bring their completed application forms, all required documents and fees to register on New Student Application Day, the first Sunday of March. Assessment and Academic Testing appointments will be made on that day.
All students are given priority and considered for admission in the following order:
- Academic and social readiness
- Registered and active parishioner at St. Catherine Labouré Church
- Siblings of a student already enrolled in St. Catherine Labouré School
- Catholics registered at other Parishes
Registration for Currently Enrolled Students
Registration for currently enrolled students will take place in February. Students will receive a re-registration packet which must be completed and returned to the office by the end of February along with all required fees.