“And may the peace of Christ reign in your hearts, because it is for this that you were called together as parts of one body.” Colossians 3:15
Dear Alumni Families near and far,
Throughout our 60 years, the families of Saint Catherine School have demonstrated a commitment and, at times, enormous sacrifice to give their children the very best Catholic Christian education. In doing so, your parents and caregivers answered God's personal call to help build the Body of Christ.
Each of you, then, are a precious part- of not only the history of our school- but a precious and dear part of the Body of Christ here at Saint Catherine Labouré parish. Although you may not have been aware of this as a child, much love and prayer was poured into you by your teachers, your administrators, your priests, and all those who have made our school possible for six decades.
We sent you off with the very best wishes for your education and future and for continued growth in the peace and love of the Holy Trinity. Still, we want each and every one of you to know that you are a permanent part of our Saint Catherine Labouré School family and that we continue to pray for you and yours.
Many of you are still a vibrant part of Saint Catherine Labouré and give back to our school by coaching, volunteering, and continuing to help nurture the newest members of our family. Please know we do welcome all of your talents, gifts, and prayers for the continued success of your Alma Mater and we warmly invite each of you to participate in your community here at Saint Catherine Labouré School:
- Register as Alumni, visit Alumni Registration Form.
- Join us for Alumni Night at the Annual Parish Fiesta, Friday night of the Fiesta.
- Submit your "Spotlight on Alumni" story.
- Submit your Alumni Family prayer requests.
- Browse our school wish list.
- Using PayPal, donate to The Msgr. John O’Byrne Educational Fund.
- Make an honorary or memorial gift to our Saint Catherine Labouré School Education Foundation.